My Favorite Interview Questions
When I talk to my friends who run companies or are in hiring positions, I usually ask them for their favorite interview question. Here are some of mine that I collected over the years:
– What do you know about us?
– What did you like about your last job? Why did you leave?
– Tell me something about yourself that I can’t find out on Google!
– Who do you admire?
– What’s a reason why I should not hire you?
– What do you do when you’re not working?
– What’s something you’re bad at that you really wish you were good at.
– What’s your favorite part of your current or previous job?
– What’s your secret superpower?
– When was the last time you wore a costume? And what was it?
– What’s the shittiest job you’ve ever had?
– What are you learning right now?
– How do you organize your closet?
– What would the title of your autobiography be?
– Tell me about some people you’ve helped in your career.
– I’m going to give you 5 minutes. Teach me something new. Anything!
– If I was to ask your friends 3 words to describe you what would they be?
– When is the last time you went out of your way to do something nice for someone?
– What are the biggest values you think your parents taught you?
– When is it okay to break the rules?
– Give me a single sentence to tell our CEO about you when I see her later today.
– If you weren’t getting paid for what you do, would you still be doing it?
– How does this position relate to what you really want to be doing?
– What do you dream of?
– What is the thing that breaks your heart?
– What do you want?
Do you remember being asked an interesting interview question? What was it?
via Swiss Miss http://bit.ly/25KYQgd
July 17, 2017 at 06:35AM